Write it down
Write your own story!
Most people think of journaling as writing to record something that has already happened. And it can indeed be that. A way to record delicious and precious memories to keep for eternity.
However, you can also manifest through journaling. It can be an amazingly successful tool in bringing into your life that which you most desire.
By writing down the things you desire to have.
Visualise them as you write. See them as if they are already realised. Feel how you will feel when they have come into your reality. Write with emotion, gratitude and passion about them. Remember to write in the positive. Instead of saying what you don’t want or won’t be doing, write about what you do want and will be doing.
Start with the basic ideas, then go into details, the more details the better. Describe situations that would be different after you have realised your desires. As you read and reread what you previously wrote, you will start to feel more comfortable picturing your new reality, and it will become easier to visualize and manifest your dreams.
Your writing is an extension of your soul
So let's dive into some writing practices that can help you manifest your dreams.
- Dreams – The number 1. This is truly the most important writing practice there is. If you can only commit to one manifestation practice, this should be the one. Go to the last page of your journal and use this page to write down everything that you want in life. Everything. It doesn't matter if you are listing 300 different dreams, keep writing until there is nothing left to write. And every month, on a Full Moon, go back to your last pages, check what you have manifested from your list and cross it out. Make it a goal to add dreams to this list as soon as they arise.
- Inspirations – Inspirations are ideas with an amazing positive feeling. When you receive an inspiration, not only must you write them down, but also take immediate steps to make them happen. Your intuition will help you determine if it is a true inspiration. Pay close attention to these inspirations because they are the beginning of lots of magic in your life.
- Ideas – When you get simple ideas that might not have the same strong positive feeling of an inspiration, it is important to capture them as well. Keep them in a special section for further analysis. You can go back to this section once you have collected a few ideas and then rate them, prioritize, and organise them. If they are not worthy of your time, simply discard them and come up with new ones.
- Affirmations – These are positive statements that will help you empower yourself. For example, if you would like to start your own business, you would say something like this “My service is a gift to this world and I feel compelled to share it.” rather than “I want to do my own thing.”
- Realisations – Sometimes we are presented with “Aha” moments. There is no better way to capture those moments of awakening and realization, than writing them down. Review them constantly to stay on the road of self-betterment.
- Vision – Start out by writing down the vision in a circle at the center of the page, then write down all the thoughts around the page. Once you have written down all the ideas related to that vision, go back to each one of them to elaborate with additional details. Finally, organize them by category, and create action items for each of them to complete a cohesive plan of action.
- Abundance Goals – Abundance is on top of mind of most people. Write down your abundance goals, and brainstorm on innovative new ways to invite more abundance into your life.
- Compliments – We all receive compliments sometimes, whether it may be for the clothes we are wearing or a something we have done, write them down so that when you are having a difficult time, you can go back to them and rebuild your self-esteem. Very powerful.
- Testimonials – Have you received unexpected testimonials about your work or talents? Take the time to write them down so that they become part of who you are. The way others see you might help to achieve more in your professional and personal life.
- Accomplishments – Another very powerful technique to use in journaling, especially for those who are working on building their self-esteem. You should capture your accomplishments every 2 to 4 weeks so that when times are difficult you can go back and review what you have done. This technique has two major benefits: it reminds you that if you have done them, you can do them again and it reminds you that you are a talented individual.
Be careful with what you write, everything is coming true.
Journaling is a spiritual process, so treat it that way. Make your writing practise into a ritual. Try to calm your mind by burning some incense or by smudging yourself. Take your favourite beverage to your favourite place and write.
Feel free to download Revision: A workbook to chasing your dreams.
If you are looking for more books on the power of manifestation, check out the recommended books below.
Here we go, five epic manifestation books! These books will give you action steps that will show you that the Law of Attraction works if you’re a beginner or will help you to refine and hone your skills if you’ve been into it for a while.
The Celestine Prophecy: An adventure - James Redfield
This book and all his following ones have changed my life. If I was only allowed to pick one book and read that for the rest of my life...it would be this one!! In the rain forests of Peru, an ancient manuscript has been discovered. Within its pages are 9 key insights into life itself -- insights each human being is predicted to grasp sequentially; one insight, then another, as we move toward a completely spiritual culture on Earth. Drawing on ancient wisdom, it tells you how to make connections among the events happening in your life right now and lets you see what is going to happen to you in the years to come. The story it tells is a gripping one of adventure and discovery, but it is also a guidebook that has the power to crystallize your perceptions of why you are where you are in life and to direct your steps with a new energy and optimism as you head into tomorrow.
Ask And It Is Given - Esther & Jerry Hicks
Ask and It Is Given, by Esther and Jerry Hicks, which presents the teachings of the nonphysical entity Abraham, will help you learn how to manifest your desires so that you're living the joyous and fulfilling life you deserve. As you read, you'll come to understand how your relationships, health issues, finances, career concerns, and more are influenced by the Universal laws that govern your time/space reality - and you'll discover powerful processes that will help you go with the positive flow of life.
Desire Map: A Guide to Creating Goals with Soul - Danielle Laporte
How do you want to FEEL? Our emotions are the energy that attracts and creates our reality. In the desire map Danielle shows you how to get in touch with “Your Core Desired Feelings”. These are the feelings that are at the root of everything you want. Her theory, and I agree, is that it’s the feeling we are after not the thing.
Think And Grow Rich: The Master Mind Volume - Napoleon Hill
Think and Grow Rich is an all time best seller. The title says it all. Napoleon Hill was preaching these principles in business since 1937.The book includes all kinds of action steps and questions to ask yourself to keep you moving forward. Definitely a must read for any biz owner.
E-Squared: Nine Do-It-Yourself Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality - Pam Grout
What you think creates your emotions which create your reality. Period. And if you have trouble wrapping your mind around that then this book is for you! I highly recommend this to anyone who is the least bit skeptical about the Law of Attraction. Pam Grout takes you through 9 DIY experiments to show you your power and prove to you that it works.